November 21, 2010

*A Circus Party*


I love  parties. Especially birthday parties.


And what better to post about than a FIRST birthday for a precious little boy!?!  He had a party that was truly over the BIG TOP!



Cute Cakes by the Corner Cakery~
(Why do we only have smash cakes at the first birthday?!)



I even loved the condiment bottles~how cute!!!


And who doesn't just love circus food!?!



Can't you just smell the sweetness?!



How creative and cute are these decorations!?
And...speaking of cute...


Master Brooks!!! The Birthday Boy!
He had a chance to practice his acrobatics in the ring!

The older, but less tame, animals took a turn as well.




All that bouncing around helped them work up a hearty appetite for some of the delicious goodies!



Happy Birthday Brooks!  
How did this first year go by so fast?  




He offered Hannan some, but 
Hannan decided he'd wait for his own.






For a little guy, he was in the best mood all day~enjoying every little moment at his party. 


And a great time was had by all!  
(I love Hannan's face below:)


We are so glad you were born Brooks!

As I was tucking Hannan in bed that night, he said, 
"Mama, what are Brooks and Bennett having at their house next?"
He really enjoyed going to the Circus!

1 comment:

jimmy said...

thanks for sharing pictures===looked like lots of fun....

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!