BOY!!!
He was proud to let us know too!!! I am not an Ultrasonographer but it was the first thing I saw when she positioned that wand so that we could see him! Thanks to all of you that joined in our little poll! He definitely had me and Jay fooled. I just knew that this had to be a girl since this pregnancy was so different in the beginning, but you never know!!!
We are very excited with our second little guy! Hannan will love having his own little brother to play with! He always claims his cousins are his brothers...now he will have his very own!
Our family has been blessed with a multitude of boys...Praying these little guys will grow to be men of God, leaders, strong in character and integrity. Thank you, Lord, for little boys!
Here is his profile. Beautiful already!!! I couldn't hold back tears of joy as the ultrasound revealed three vessels in the umbilical cord, a stomach, two kidneys, four heart chambers, two arms, legs, hands, and feet. His little spine looked great with NO CYSTS! Something I have learned to be thankful for.
He yawned, and turned, and even held up his hand to wave one time. We pointed it out to Hannan and I wasn't sure if he was paying attention, but he just walked in to see these pictures and said, "Is that my brother waving at me on the TV?"
Thank you for rejoicing with us on the news of our little boy and the good report we received from the ultrasound.
God is Good.
Treasuring the Miracle of Life...
God is Good.
Treasuring the Miracle of Life...
Psalm 139: 13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Now, just for a name...?!
Now, just for a name...?!


5 comments:
Awesome miracle of life! A boy! We are so excited for you. We love you all and can't wait to hold the little fellow. Hope you all are feeling well--big hugs all around.
--Love, Steve and Andrea
Oh, Lela and Jay! I'm so excited for yall! Can't wait to meet Hannan's little brother. A new life is such an amazing miracle from God. Love yall!!
wonderful now teary eyed in Mississippi....will see yall soon going home this wed. thur thanksgiving. love yall!
Lela and Jay, I am so excited to be having a fourth little grandson! They are all so special and precious to me! I am so thankful that this little guy is healthy. I love you all so very much! Congratulations to all of you, Mom
I am so thrilled to hear this!!! Yay for another little boy!!!
Post a Comment