...last week!
I have a feeling that these monthly posts will be short and sweet and may always be a week or two late!
A sitting pose didn't work too well this month.
We have no current weight but I'm guessing close to 10 lbs! He is an excellent eater and is growing like a weed already. He is truly a sweet baby and only cries if hungry or has tummy pains. (Don't we all?!)
Everyone says he is looking more and more like his mama and with the peach fuzz starting to curl on top, I have to agree! We have seen him give us a few smiles and it always melts our hearts. His first real smile seemed to come on Hannan's birthday~what a great gift he gave his big bro!
I have so much I want to post about but so little time! I will try to get some more pictures up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment