April 9, 2011

Two Weeks:)

I have to say that I have no idea how two weeks have already gone by!  Well, almost three now~I am behind of course.  We have been getting to know our new little fella and at the same time, have been blessed with lots of company and LOTS of great food from friends and family.   To fill the time in between, we eat, feed, sleep, Or not sleep, and change lots of diapers. Eli has an amazing way of scaring us all when he is filling up a diaper -- it's really incredible for an infant.  If we can catch these noises on video, we may make the Today show!

Eli had his two week appointment this week and...He is already 8 lbs 7 oz and has grown over an inch, now at 20 3/4 inches long!  We are so thankful to have a healthy, growing boy.  

These pictures were taken about a week ago, so he has grown even since these were taken. 



His little head gets constant kisses from Hannan.  Last night his head had a chocolate cheerio smell from the kisses.  Very sweet boys~both of them. :) 


0 months  = ~ 2 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures, Lela! I love all of you! I am so proud for you--two beautiful sons! Mom

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!