3 months have gone by since I kissed this sweet bald head for the first time.
Last week, there was no way to hold back the flood of tears that came when I kissed this sweet little baby good-bye before heading out the door to work. I am so thankful for the quick but precious 12 weeks with my guys.
He is full of smiles these days. Hannan can't get enough of him. Last night I heard Hannan say, "I love you so much my little buddy."
Talk about melting my heart.
I don't know what his current weight and length are, but last month at our two month check up we were up to 13 lbs 7 oz with length at 23 1/2 inches.
(Birth was: 7 lb 9 oz and 19 1/2 inches.)
I am so thankful for a healthy, growing boy!
The dreaded but necessary first immunizations. He was such a trooper!
As we pulled into the physician's parking lot, Hannan turned to Eli and warned him, "Eli! They have shots here!!!"
Three months brings a new daycare with lots of love, learning to eat from bottles all day, sleeping longer each night, and a new love for baths that we didn't have at first.
It is mighty quiet around here this week with Hannan off to his Nana's. We aren't sure what to do with ourselves. We were trying to remember what we did before kids, and we have no idea!
We think we were really bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment