March 5, 2012

Multitude Monday

Joining up with Holy Experience for Multitude Monday



Since I have two "full time" jobs and little time or energy left to write words,  I will share pictures to give praise today.  My Savior...He fills me up to overflowing with joy and thankfulness.  As I prepare this week to travel back to the mountains of Honduras, my heart is torn and my mind racing...but in Him I have peace...a peace that surpasses knowledge of the mind, and an expectant hope for all He will do.  Hoping I have time to share more later....

1279. Happy Birthday to an Uncle with a gentle spirit and a big heart. We love you.


1284. My Eli 11 months...fun-loving boy, where has this year gone?!

1248.Surprising Jay...anticipating the gift to come.


1280. Planning a 1st birthday party with my bookworm baby.

1283.  Brave Grayson and his painted horse named Flint.

1286.  Little hats to cover ears and antibiotics to treat infection.


1282. Fake smile because mommy told me not to go near this track Dad.


1288. I love it.  Him in red. Posing for me...one more time.

1291.  Protection from tornadoes.  1292.  Much needed rain.

 1293. huddled in laundry room waiting for storm to pass
1294.  flashcards with Han in laundry room
1295. friends for dinner
1296. Eli's scratched nose
1297. prayers for trip
1298. Daddy's gift he slipped in
1299. Mama's continued healing
1300.  Psalm 51:16-17  He doesn't delight in my "sacrifices"...it's my heart He is after....

2 comments:

Emilee Connell said...

I thought of you the other day when I was watching Kathy Lee and Hoda on NBC and Kathy Lee's favorite thing for the day was the book, "One Thousand Gifts". Thought you would find that interesting and love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

Lela, I hadn't checked for postings on your blog lately until today. These pictures are priceless and you say the sweetest things! I love you! Mom

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!