July 9, 2008

Family Fun

I have been waiting on Jason to do a little blog about our fun weekend at their house, but they are probably trying to recover from a house full of people! We have been missing the fun chats about the best way to change diapers in public without offending others and how to sell body armour to other avatars!

Hannan on Grayson's "poop deck"!

I'm sure Jim had so much fun with all of us parents! I kept waiting for him to disappear and call us from Paul's place saying he'd see us his next trip down. He was a great uncle though! He hung in there and entertained us and the babies as he always does. I kept trying to get Jason and Jim to do another song for us to blog-at request of Mr. Jimmy- but every time the guitar came out, the camera didn't seem to be around.


Dad and Miriam also joined in on the fourth of July fun with the boys! They were always welcomed warmly to come in and hold or feed a baby.


We love our new little nephew! Jacob Grayson is too cute for words.
We are thankful for all the answered prayers concerning our little guys. God has blessed us more than we ever imagined.


There is nothing like family. I sure treasure mine! I thank God for my brothers-some of my dearest friends. Jim-we are proud of you, trekking those miles across the states today. We pray God gave you beautiful landscape to behold and memories to last forever. Love you all.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Lela and Jay, you gave me tears of joy today. I love yall

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!