July 28, 2008

Sandestin with Hannan


We were able to get away for a few days at Sandestin last week!Except for those hours I had to spend sitting in meetings, we enjoyed time on the Bay at Harbour Point. We were definitely prepared if we decided to make a trip to the beach-lotion, sunhats, sunglasses, umbrellas, sun dome, etc. but we only made it there once with 3 month old Hannan and that was later in the afternoon-no need for all that stuff we made sure to pack.

Hannan was not crazy about the sun hat I bought him and pitched a fit when I put on the oh so cute sunglasses! No pictures in those were made-it was NOT pretty! I know one day he'll be begging for some shades!We were so excited to have some company from Jimpa and JuJu during the middle of the week (Jay especially since I was gone during the first part of the day)! Jimpa introduced Hannan to salt water when a wave took them by surprise as we tried to snap pictures!
We'll enjoy these memories of Hannan's first beach trip-we just wish it lasted longer-as we always do!

1 comment:

miriam said...

Too cute!! Anna Claire (Julie's daughter) LOVES Destin. Every time we get in the car she asks if we're going to the beach! Hannan will get there, I'm sure...

Miss you!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!