"Godliness with contentment is great gain.
For we brought nothing into the world,
and we can take nothing out of it.
But if we have food and clothing,
we will be content with that." 1 Timothy 6:6-8
I have SO MUCH MORE than just food and clothing!
I have SO MUCH MORE than just food and clothing!
Just wanted to share these pictures of my "boys"!
We may still be waiting on a house of our own, but We Love our Happy Home!!!
3 comments:
That is so sweet. I am so ready to see my Karis. Children bring so much joy to a home. Blessings friend :) Enjoying the best job in the world, being a mommy.
How cute! Those are the sweetest pictures. I can't wait to kiss all over those chubby cheeks next weekend!
Laurie
so happy to see you three so happy and content. Just Great. Love Yall.
DAD
Post a Comment