November 20, 2008

7 Months, Oh My!

Our little man is 7 months!
He can't believe it either-he thinks he is much older!
We still have no teeth, although we have thought he was teething for 3 months now.
He is not crawling yet but loves to walk around if you hold onto his little hands-
those same little hands have become very quick to grab anything within their reach! Watch out morning coffee-no more slow, savory sips while holding the big boy-gotta drink before he's up or put it on hold while he's being held! Everything is something new to explore and learn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannan,

You are so precious to your Gramma Sha! I love to hold you, to play with you, and to get your sugar! I am so blessed to be able to keep you while your Mommy works. I thank God for you!
Love,
G'ma Sha

Southern Preppy Farm Wife said...

Love the picture. I think it is great how you take his picture each month! You are so good. His hair looks so cute!!!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!