This is my Aunt Becky...
She came to stay with me about two weeks ago, and we had a great time.
She brought my cousins Bristol and Beau.
Bristol and I had an agreement-He could lick my ears if I could pull his tail.
Well, maybe that last part wasn't agreed upon, but I let him clean my ears anyway!
Aunt Becky is a great cook. She made some homemade fried okra for mama and daddy; I didn't get to try that out, but she fed me some yummy peaches while I sat in my big boy highchair that my Nana refinished for me. Cool, huh!?!
There was never a dull moment while she was here.
We played and laughed.
I got new clothes and gifts!
I think this lady might love me a little bit.
Come back real soon Aunt Becky-
I miss you already!
Well, maybe that last part wasn't agreed upon, but I let him clean my ears anyway!
We played and laughed.
I got new clothes and gifts!
I think this lady might love me a little bit.
I miss you already!
2 comments:
Good pictures----
Hey Lela. I saw your blog on Carrie Viohl. You are brave! I've been working on my blog the last couple of months. Stop over.
selina
Post a Comment