One Year Ago...
Speaking of flying by...2009 sure has. I'll let the pictures do the talking. I can only say we have had a great year. New things...all the way around. And we have had our health...what a major blessing!
Nine Months
10 Months
11 Months
Getting Started...
Going up...
Move in Day!
First Haircut by Nana
Trip to Nebraska and the Zoo!
Beach trip
Our New Town
Our Cow on Halloween with a Little Lady!
Time with the Boys
Santa Breakfast
Our New Cousin Brooks
A little Christmas Confusion!?!
What a great year we had in 2009! I pray 2010 is even better.
May God Bless your Home in 2010!!!
Hopefully it isn't divided with the confusion that is apparent in the picture above!
My next few posts were some that I meant to do a few days or even weeks ago. Now that another year has started and with a Blue Moon at that, I thought I'd share them since they were important parts of our 2009! (As you know, I don't do this many posts in one day except for once in a blue moon!)
1 comment:
I loved the pictures!!! You are right, 2009 flew by! I'm in the San Diego Airport checking your blog. love Jim
Post a Comment