January 1, 2010

Papa Jay's Retirement

My Dad retired this past December after 32 years and 5 months at Moultrie Technical College!
I will have to say that I was very proud of him that day.  He deserved a little recognition after all his years of hard work.  I can remember him having us "load up" every morning to head off to school and he to work so we could have new shoes:).  I can't imagine the number of red pens he went through and the countless hours grading those tests (I know I helped grade a few myself!)  He even taught his own kids a few things about math!  Thank goodness-I wouldn't have made it through without my parents both being Math instructors.  Obviously, it would have helped if one had been an English instructor though-Blogger moved my spell check and I'm spazing frustrated annoyed  going to have a lot of errors until I find it again!



He accepts his gift of the beautiful frame.   He deserved a little token for his time!



Hannan enjoyed himself at the lunch and since it was so close to naptime, he got to enjoy his pacifer too!  

Thank you, Dad, for all you have done to provide for us over the years. Congratulations on your Retirement and  I pray you enjoy a much deserved relaxation!

No comments:

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!