Hey Gigi, I'm going to get a haircut.
Well, it is about time!!!
It has gotten rather long in the back.
I am a little nervous.
Oh, you'll be fine.
Just sit really still.
And don't talk too much gossip.
Gigi, not us boys!
We are in and out of that chair.
No time for gossip!
That's what ya say now.
Just don't go repeating anything you hear in there.
Maybe if I'm good, I can get a balloon.
Just hope I don't have to wear this cape home.
Oh, I can't wait to see your big boy haircut.
I know you'll do great.
Gigi was right. Not too bad at all.
And I get to pose for a picture with Mrs. Laura.
My First Haircut at a Salon!
2 comments:
Oh, how special! Gigi will love this when she sees it! Hannan will talk to her up a storm, and she and I love it so! Love from G'ma Sha
That is the most hilarious post!!!!CAE
Post a Comment