Thank you, Lela and Jay, for having all of us over to celebrate with ice cream cake from Marble Slab! Woohoo! Yummy! Plus, I got to enjoy my precious family! You made my birthday special! Let's do it again next year! I love you all! Thanks to Jason and Lindsey for coming, too. I enjoyed my little grandsons, too. What precious memories!
2 comments:
Thank you, Lela and Jay, for having all of us over to celebrate with ice cream cake from Marble Slab! Woohoo! Yummy! Plus, I got to enjoy my precious family! You made my birthday special! Let's do it again next year! I love you all! Thanks to Jason and Lindsey for coming, too. I enjoyed my little grandsons, too. What precious memories!
I wish Jim and Becky could have been with us, too! Thank you, Jim, for calling to wish me happy birthday. I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment