July 26, 2012

Go Braves!!!




Not only was it a special night for Chipper, who went 5 for 5 with 6 runs batted in, but also for Hannan as he experienced his first Braves game.  Hannan told us, "One day I'm going to let you come and watch me play here."  It was a touching night as parents as we watched a dream be birthed inside the heart of our HanMan and especially sentimental for Dad because he had once had that dream too....staring out at the field of dreams....believing one day he would be out there sporting stocking white pants with a button up jersey...playing baseball with the best.  It was the parental passing of the torch...the dream big torch.  We can't wait to go watch Hannan some day at Turner Field....or Hahira Middle School... or whatever field of life he finds himself on.  We'll do everything we can to support that dream...all his dreams.  Dream for the fence big guy!  We believe maybe one day you may just hit that dream right over the Turner Field wall and I promise I'll be there to cheer you on...since your going to let me come.  Love ya'! -- Dad

2 comments:

Marsha Graham said...

This is priceless! I love the pictures and the commentary from Dad. If possible, I want to be there too, cheering our little champ on! I love you all!
Mom (Sha)

jimmy said...

wonderfully stated---love yall

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!