July 7, 2012

Still up and RUNNING...



I have debated about whether to call it quits on this blog thing...let's face it, I don't really have the time or creativity but I do love keeping up with these moments.  If any of our family and friends still stop by to check us out, we will still try to update!

We have had an amazing past couple of weeks!  Busy but so much fun making summertime memories.  I will try to spread it out~but have tons of stuff to share. I may also share a little differently so that I won't bore you or bombard you with pictures~you know I'm good at that!

Until then...enjoy Han-Man, our all-star, running the base at the Braves Game.  HE. LOVED. IT.
Wish it was in better focus, but you'll get the idea.  You can hear the crowd getting louder as he runs:)!  He told us we can watch him play there one day.  Yes, son...we would love to!!!

As summer walks runs on, I pray that your endurance holds out for the One who holds you.  Press on.  I speak this to myself because I get so weary sometimes when I'm not pursuing our Lord. 

Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.  Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.  Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

We are His Joy. 

Let us cheer each other on to the finish line! 
"He wants us to thrive...not just survive."  Nancy Leigh DeMoss
Keep Running....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Lela! Please keep it up. I am so blessed to see events in your lives that I cannot be present to see. Hannan is such a blessing! Eli, Grayson, and Emory are, too, of course! I am so glad Hannan got to go to a Braves game! I watched for him the whole game, later to realize it was an earlier game I was watching. Then I watched the one you all attended, but we did not see Hannan. Thanks so much for sharing! I love you all! Mom (Sha)

Kellie Wilkes said...

Are you kidding me? :) You may not stop blogging. Ever! I love every word. When the Lord gives you words . . . write them down and share with us. I am encouraged to keep running because of your words today. It's Monday. . . I needed this! I love you sister friend!

Carrie said...

lela, you must continue the blog. i try and stay up to date with y'all through the blog. it is a blessing. love you friend. carrie s.

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!