Thank you for continuing to pray for Margot ~ She is scheduled for surgery at 10:30 today.
In agreement with what she has said...this medical treatment is just to complete the healing that the Lord has already started! You may remember when I mentioned her from our trip to Honduras two years ago. She has become a treasured friend that is loved by so many.
She is a true south Georgia girl at heart, loving sweet tea, peaches, and now owning a pair of pink Justin boots!!! While here in the States, she said she wanted to "visit as many churches" as she could...and "go to a zoo". :) She has had her share of Barney Peaches, sweet tea, and even peach tea, visited three churches (that I know of), been to her first movie, was amazed by the Japanese and their art for cooking on the table, and even checked out Wild Adventures ~ among many other things!
She has expressed that her heart overflows with gratitude for all the love that has been shown to her since she has been here in the States, saying that she only wished she had something to give us in return...But oh how you have given to us Margot!!!
She has been an instrument of HIS love everywhere she has gone.
She stayed with us just a few short days and blessed our home with her peace and her passion for Jesus. Of course, the boys absolutely adore her and I think Jay would like for me to take a few more cooking lessons from Margot! Every time we turned around she was wanting to cook for us~and even made my favorite Chimichurri sauce (Dilcia added cilantro rice and I was in heaven)!!! Jay officially knows how to make homemade corn tortillas, so we will have to have a Fiesta soon!
When I went on the medical mission trip in March, I was able to see Margot again after two years! It was a sweet reunion but when I heard her soft, hoarse voice, I knew she had been battling sickness far too long. She has a beautiful voice and desires to worship and share the good news of Jesus in the mountains of Honduras. God heard the prayers of so many and made a way for her to come to the States for the additional treatment that she needs to recover from an upper respiratory condition. We are standing and believing that she will not only have her voice but be able to truly worship and declare what the Lord has done!
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures! I know Margot is such a blessing to all who come to know her! I am so glad she is a part of your lives! I pray God will complete her healing and bless her!
Mom (Sha)
Post a Comment