July 15, 2012

Beach '12, Worth It

Thank you sweet friends, and my biggest cheerleader, Mama, for encouraging me to keep the posts coming. You are too kind and I'm glad you can keep up here.

For those that were praying for Margot, she has done so well with her surgery and the recovery period afterwards! Such a display of God's goodness!!! She has been so blessed by the love and care she has experienced. When she came to in recovery, she asked for some paper and a pen so that she could write a thank you note to the physician and nurses over her care. Truly grateful.

Here are the first of a few favorites from our trip to the beach...



Jay and I agreed on the way home that it was worth all the blood, sweat, and tears to take them.  Sweet memories.  And a whole new respect for our parents who did this for us year after year.

2 comments:

Kellie Wilkes said...

You have a photographer's eye Lela. I love these!

Emilee Connell said...

I have to say I LOVE the last pic best! Sweet boys!!

Two Years!

Two Years!
Come Back Soon!